• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Action DBM???

idahoshooter

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2008
Idaho
Am I blind, or is there not a long action DBM for non magnum rounds? Im looking for one to feed 6.5 x 55, it seems everything is for the magnum rounds. Is the only option to bend the feed lips or something? Thanks in advance.

Re: Long Action DBM???

Thanks a lot man. Thats exactly what I was looking for. Seems I forgot HS, I looked at seekins badger and cdi instead.

Badger makes a long action DBM and I would take it over the HS unit.

I just read 4 threads all conveying how HS isnt that great, you just confirmed that as well. I might give badger a call tomorrow and see if I could reliably get a swede to feed out of their long action magnum box. I really wish seekins had one out as they are 30 miles away from me, but thats not the case.

Any DBM that uses the 300win mag magazines from AICS will work. I have used quick clip and vbull without bending the lips and both feed 6.5x284 fine I'm sure it would work with the 6.5x55.