• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long range 22 rimfire match

mulish

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2012
N.Texas
We will be shooting from 150 yds to 400 yds , at 8 different distances. When it is your turn to shoot you will have 2 minutes to shoot 10 shots at a particular distance. One point per impact. Shooting position will either be prone or from the bench ,shooters choice. You will only be allowed to use a bipod and a rear sandbag for support. Match Fee $35 for adults, youth will be $15 when accompanied by a paying adult . Youth will be 16 years old and under. Cash payback to first place , second place and third place. Location valley view Texas 76272 at NTxR . This is a private range. Registration will be on practice score the link will be up shortly.

Match date August 21st 7:00 a.m.

Last edited:
We will be shooting from 150 yds to 400 yds , at 8 different distances. When it is your turn to shoot you will have 2 minutes to shoot 10 shots at a particular distance. One point per impact. Shooting position will either be prone or from the bench ,shooters choice. You will only be allowed to use a bipod and a rear sandbag for support. Match Fee $35 for adults, youth will be $15 when accompanied by a paying adult . Youth will be 16 years old and under. Cash payback to first place , second place and third place. Location valley view Texas 76272 at NTxR . This is a private range. Registration will be on practice score the link will be up shortly.

Match date August 21st 7:00 a.m.

It would be nice if you would let spectators come. I’m an older guy and have never shot competition. I have no idea what gear I need etc etc. Be nice to get to watch and learn before signing up for a match. I’m local(Roanoke)
Thanks

Very cool wish it was closer to me.

It would be nice if you would let spectators come. I’m an older guy and have never shot competition. I have no idea what gear I need etc etc. Be nice to get to watch and learn before signing up for a match. I’m local(Roanoke)
Thanks
You can spectate if you wish.

Reactions: Dough300
Well unfortunately it looks like it's going to start raining in valley view tomorrow morning about 6:00 a.m. and then thunderstorms right behind that. I don't mind shooting in some rain but this looks like it's going to be awfully heavy for quite a while so I'm going to cancel the long range match for Sunday the 21st.

We will reschedule this match for Sunday the 28th hopefully everyone can make that date. We will start that match at 7:30 am.

I’m there next weekend. One of the best, if not the best Rimfire range in DFW.

Looking forward to testing myself against some of the best in Texas.

Reactions: mulish