• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Long Range 28 Nosler - Tuebor, McMillan, TT, Proof - sold pending funds

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to sell my unfired 28 Nosler in order buy the Ballista to try out. I built this to sling some lead long range but never made it to the range to try out. I have no doubt this rifle will be form like a tac driver solely based on the other two rifles Chad built for me and how they perform.

Built by Chad at 5x5 Precision:

• Tuebor legion long action SS DLC coated raceway and bolt.
    • For the asking price I’ll throw in the highly coveted two stage good TT diamond trigger that’s in it
    • Proof M24 SS 1:8 (can handle the heavy 197s) finished at 24” and threaded 5/8x24
    • APA Gen 3 fat bastard brake
    • McMillan A5 with Hawkins CIP bottom metal. Originally bedded for a Stiller, I opened up the lug area just a bit to fit the Tuebor. Fit so snug I haven’t bothered bedding it over.
    • (3) 5 round mags included that are cerakoted coyote tan to match the rifle
    • Barrel, externals on the action, brake, Atlas bipod, bottom metal, and mags all cerakoted coyote tan

$3,800 shipped for everything listed above.

For $1,200 extra I can include the Bushnell XRS II G3 and EraTac mount. It’s just rattle can paint with a clear coat on there to match the rifle. Easy enough for you to remove if you wanted to do something else with it or return it to black.

Trying to get cash for this one but open to a couple trades:

• high end Mil/Mil FFP optics. Need anything from a 1-8 to a 7-35.
    • 2.5-10 NXS in either Mil or MOA
    • MPA ultralight LA chassis
    • Nice 18-20” SPR style AR. I’m fine with home builds if it has quality parts. A billet receiver set built rifle would be a plus.
    • Magpul UBR or PRS

• DED571C9-1B6D-4A7B-B87A-86438A7ECBFE.jpeg
      48F31591-B7B1-4E01-BD3B-A6E153FB0DA3.jpeg
      8F883E7B-B382-4B2B-B17C-007BA0B28C1C.jpeg
      E71ABF54-4851-4E94-A9A3-6E902653BEDE.jpeg

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. Now stop saying kind things and buy it.