• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Long range 30-06/300 WM build

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    Up for sale is my pet 30-06 build. KRG X- Ray chassis, CIP length AI mag for 30-06. Rem 700 action, Criterion 26” Varmint barrel threaded. 1-10 twist with German Salazar Reamer spec chamber specifically throated for shooting heavies. 20 MOA rail. Badger Ordnance rings and Vortex Viper PST 3-15x44 scope. JP precision 3 prong FH on the muzzle.

I have put less than 50 rounds through the barrel. Selling because a buddy of mine is obsessed with building a 300 PRC for hunting and we hunt together. I am going to build his and one for me at the same time to identical specs. I will then just load for the both of us. But to do that this has to go up on the block.

If you would prefer I can swap the 30-06 setup with a basically identical 300 WM one but the price will go up $200 because the action has been worked on and smoothed our a bunch, upgraded bolt knob, and the barrel is nitrided.

Asking $1800 for the 30-06.

This is way less than what I have into it.

To see what this guy will be able to do look up some of the 30-06 long range threads on here and read some of @MontanaMarine ‘s posts.