• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Range Arms Send It MV3 w/ S90 & MPA BA mount?

Cobiwan

Need more time off work and more time on the range
Minuteman
May 5, 2022
Colorado
I've seen Phil Cashin from MPA show different accessories generally made to go with a Spuhr mount that can also mount on to the side of a MPA BA scope mount like Data card holders and flip out levels, etc. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Long Range Arms Send It MV3 with S90 bracket can mount on to the MPA mount like it does the Spuhr mounts? I know they use the same size screws, just curious if anyone has tried this set up and if it works, has its faults/doesn't seat right, or just doesn't work at all.
TIA!

Do you know the spacing on the mini pic rail from Spurh? (or the S90 bracket from LRA) The MPA holes are ~.780" center to center. I wonder if the two are interchangeable.

Last edited:
Per MPA their spacing is 20mm

Both the Hawk Hill data card holder and the Flat Line Ops level work on both the Spuhr and the MPA mounts, I would then assume the LRA S90 bracket would work also. I just don't know the spacing on the Spuhr mount.

I've seen Phil Cashin from MPA show different accessories generally made to go with a Spuhr mount that can also mount on to the side of a MPA BA scope mount like Data card holders and flip out levels, etc. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Long Range Arms Send It MV3 with S90 bracket can mount on to the MPA mount like it does the Spuhr mounts? I know they use the same size screws, just curious if anyone has tried this set up and if it works, has its faults/doesn't seat right, or just doesn't work at all.
TIA!
Did you ever get it to work?

I'm bringing up an old thread, but I'm searching for a mount for the LRA Sendit MV3 level to my MPA BA one piece scope mounts. Has anyone found a solution?