• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Long range custom Win 70s - 30-06 & 280 Rem

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I’m sure you saw these in my other add but since a bunch of those rifles have been sold or traded I wanted to clean up the ad with the remaining rifles. I’m firm on the prices on both of these as they both cost well over $2,000 to have built and I’m already losing enough on them for being lightly used. Only exception is that I’ll make someone a deal and take $3,000 if you take both and I’ll throw in 30-06 dies.

1) Post 64 push feed Win 70 in 280 rem built by Robert @ RWS in IA. 27" 1:9 Krieger MTU threaded, RWS brake. McMillan A4 stock with CDI bottom metal & timney trigger. Cerakoted graphite black. 210 rounds down the pipe. -$1,600 shipped

2) Post 64 New Haven CRF Win 70 in 30-06 (unknown smith, got it off another member). Pacnor 1:10 27" MTU threaded with Badger brake. Bedded McMillan A5a with PTG bottom metal & factory tuned trigger. 300 rounds on the pipe - $1,600 shipped

Trades:
    - long range optics. Pretty open to manufacturers. Looking in the 14+ range on the top end.
    - TT diamonds for R700, curved or straight shoe are fine
    - 6 or 6.5 creed match ammo
    - 308 win match ammo
    - 338 Norma reloading supplies
    FEC24A56-C315-4553-9EAB-67539ACFEB4F.jpeg
    1ABB9927-DC6D-4792-AFC2-C7C8EAD18731.jpeg

Last edited:
    Finally back home. Both rifles are in the safe and ready to be boxed up and shipped out to their new home.

I'm pretty certain it is 5/8x24.

Thanks, man! Lots of interest but both currently available. I'm interested in H59 reticle scopes as trade. I can add cash to even one out if necessary.

Thank you! Up top for more action .

Up top. Lots of interest but no confirmed takers on either yet.

Up top, I have plenty more pictures if interested. Not willing to go lower on these right now. They cost well over $2,000 each to build.

Lucky for you Hornady makes 150 ELDX which hammers out of here as well! Haha

Custom Gun Coatings (Shortbus) did the paint on the 280.

Reactions: edub1309
    Up top, someone buy them!! My last set of Win70s left to go!

Pretty positive New Haven. If I recall correctly it’s a late 60s manufacture and those were all either Canada or New Haven, CT with the majority being out of New Haven.