• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Range International DMR Course June 12-22

shep8541

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2009
Hello. we are running a 2 day DMR course in conjuction with Todd Green's Aim Fast Hit Fast Pistol course June 19-22 in Wyoming. The first 2 days are his course and the last 2 are our DMR course. Me and the other guys instructing at LRI are 8541's and have been to the middle east a couple times. We are also running some Precision Rifle Courses in Wyo and Texas this summer. More info on longrangeinternational.com Thanks

Designated Marksman/Mid Range Rifle Course
June 21-22, Lance Creek, WY
$400/ 2 Day Course
$25 daily range fee. $50 all inclusive daily lodging and meals

Course Description
This is a 2 Day Course designed to maximize the duties of a Designated Marksman out to distances of the rifle’s max effective range. The course covers:
*Fundamentals Of Marksmanship
*Ballistics
*Scope Theory
*Zero to MEF
*Multiple Engagements
*Moving Targets
*Effective Shooting Positions
*Shooting And Moving
*Shooting In Teams
*Real World Shooting Exercises
*Known and Unknown Distance Shooting
*Night Shooting
*Vehicle Assault Shooting

Gear List
*Mid Range Rifle/Carbine capable of Shooting at least 3 MOA @ 100 yds
-AR’s or other semi autos are Preferred but any midrange gun will do
*Optic Preferrably with some magnification and a reticle with multiple hold points
*Spotting Scope-not mandatory but 1 per every 2 man team is recommended
- If you have one bring it, but you don’t have to buy one specifically for this course
*Bipods and/or improvised front rest
*Minimum of 3 mags if applicable
*Rear support-sand sock
*Writing gear, calculator
*Ear and Eye pro
*Tools for weapon and scope
*Weapons lube and cleaning gear
*Rain gear/Cold Weather Gear
*Range Bag
*Minimum of 1 qt H2O Capacity
*Sunscreen
*Wind Meter, Laser Range Finder are not mandatory but could be useful
*Secondary weapon/pistol is not mandatory but feel free to bring it

The round count is 300 for this course. Please no green tip or other penetrating ammo. LRI will have a licensed armorer on site but spare parts are not a bad idea.

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Re: Long Range International DMR Course June 12-22

Dang, if only i had known 3 days ago...i just spent the last of my available training money. Are you guys going to have this again next year?

Shep thats two years in a row you scheduled a class at the same time I'm running a High Power Clinc.

I still say I'm gonna make it down there to check out your operation.

Giving you another Bump Shep.....like I said guys I served with this man for 5 years....He will do right by you....Same with the other instructor....

And I might just take you up on that offer to come instruct sooner than we had talked....We will see...

Oh and I got to talk to Cletus tonight!