• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Range International

jbusby

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2009
Lubbock Texas
I am new here and just wanting to know if anyone knows anything about LRI. I cant seem to find much info on the net and i am supposed to be taking a class by them in a week. Any help possible like if anyone knows how to get in touch with them or any info.
Thanks

Re: Long Range International

All instructors are USMC scout snipers combat veterans ( most are from 3/1 scout sniper platoon who were fought in Fallujah II, some received commendations for there actions ) also a couple are Korean and Viet Nam snipers. They know there business ( and how to instruct ) and you will be glad you attended the course, it’s not a square range shooting course, I think that they are having so difficulty with there web site at present.

Mr. Busby:

I shot with one of their instructors at Magpul carbine course about a year ago. I still stay in contact with him and get advice. I would like to attend their courses but they are just too far for me. If you want this instructors email address, PM me. I'm sure he would not mind.

Charles

I sent you a pm. Everyone that teaches there has combat experience. Either in Iraq, Korea, or Vietnam in a sniper platoon. We have over 50K acres of private land to shoot on and you can reach out well past a mile there if you have the gun to shoot that kind of distance.

Thank you for the PM. Just checked it out and its about a 10 hr run for me. That's doable. Won't make this course but will try for another one.

I did their 4-day intro class and couldn't be happier. In fact I'm taking it again this week with my son.

These folks are completely credible, excellent instructors.

You'll like the training.

We did have a website but it is down. I am trying to get it figured out. If anyone has any questions please pm me.

Chuck

Lets go Devil Dog we need to get you some Tech Support!!

Semper Fi

can you PM me a schedule and description of coures> Im interetsed in getting some good training under my belt

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> can you PM me a schedule and description of courses> I'm interested in getting some good training under my belt. </div></div>

+1

Would like some info as well !

Count me in for that schedule too.

LRI is a company started by a friend of mine. All the information listed is true and correct. Most of the instructors there were former students of mine, who later went on to be platoon mates when we deployed to Iraq and participated in Operation Phantom Fury. The Chief Instructor is one of the finest snipers I have ever met.

I would highly recommend attending LRI's course if you are in the area. I am also offering Long Range instruction in Washington State, if anyone viewing is from that neck of the woods. Website is coming, and if you'd like more information, please send me an IM or email at [email protected]