• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long range matches in the midwest??

Jake B.

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Liberty, MO.
I'm looking for matches near Missouri. I'm located near Kansas City and would be willing to travel to any bordering state. I do already shoot the Big Piney Sportsmans Club matches in Houston Mo. but am looking for more to attend. If anybody knows of something, or has a good way I can search these places out I would appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Jake

Spearpoint Ranch out north west of Salina. Pretty good match, great people.

Spearpoint LR match, July 6, 2013 - KSCCW.com Forum

Awesome, I will check it out!

Also in my search I just found this thread which is pretty helpful for anyone else looking for matches: http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/tactical-competitions/151340-annual-competitions-state.html

Just figured I would ask you all and see if there was any mom and pop matches that weren't advertised as well.

Good deal, I hope so. You might have 60 other guys thinking the same thing though! Sorry!

You could shoot the Heat Stroke Open in Oklahoma if you were interested in winning a bunch of cash!

The match posted above close to Salina KS, anyone here go to it? What to expect?
Thanks
Steve

bronco and krebaum attend occasionally; I always seem to have some family commitment on the first weekend of the month and can't participate. I've heard it's a great match and the ranch owners are fantastic people.

Good info on here, I am in the same boat as the OP. As soon as my new ACL heals up, I would like to shoot a few local matches.

Strong wind, that was a light breeze. It was good to see you guys there, hope you make it to more.

Awesome. I hope to make the next one. My reloading and rifle stuff is still in boxes and piles from moving and house renovations.