• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Long Range Precision Class in Arkansas

LapuaMile

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2011
I thought I'd share this with the group, as I struggled for months trying to find a good venue to get out and shoot long range in Northwest Arkansas.

A new Long Range Precision School just opened up near Huntsville, Arkansas. I took their three day class a few weeks ago and it was simply amazing.

If anyone wants to learn long range shooting from a retired USAF Senior Sniper Instructor, and get to shoot 1,000+, you should check them out.

Also... The range is the most beautiful long distance range I have ever seen!

Their website is www.DRLongRangeConcepts.com

LapuaMile

Re: Long Range Precision Class in Arkansas

Get on arguntrader.com... they get on there once in a while I think. They posted once about a class but I haven't heard about it anymore.
How much was your class and how many attended?

Thats great news I had no idea there was anything that close to me. Has any one here gone through their training?

Tag

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LapuaMile</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took their three day class a few weeks ago and it was simply amazing.</div></div>I wouldn't mind going, but I need to know what was amazing about it. Would you be able to give us an AAR and a critique of the class and the level/quality of the instruction?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LapuaMile</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took their three day class a few weeks ago and it was simply amazing.</div></div>I wouldn't mind going, but I need to know what was amazing about it. Would you be able to give us an AAR and a critique of the class and the level/quality of the instruction? </div></div>

I too would like an AAR. I have been looking for a long range shooting class in my area. This sounds like it will fit the bill.

PM the guy, maybe he might do an AAR for us.
I talked to one of the instructors once, good guy and seemed well informed. Haven't gone through the training myself though. I am going to do it just to be able to go to the range for a good day of shooting.

I wonder if these guys are or were a part of the marksmanship school in North Little Rock. Incredible courses. M4 shooting out to 600m, and 7.62 in excess of 1,000m.

Im im interested in an AAR as well, seems to be what iv been looking for and from the look of the pics would be a fun couple of days.

Ron and Dan are great guys. I drove 9 hours from southwest LA to attend their LRPR I class and I can't wait to make to go back. These guys KNOW how to shoot and more importantly, they KNOW how to teach you how to shoot.

If anyone needs info shoot me a PM.
Though most of the info is on the web page. There is something about actual Q&A that makes All the difference in the world.

-Sons

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ransom511</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I wonder if these guys are or were a part of the marksmanship school in North Little Rock. Incredible courses. M4 shooting out to 600m, and 7.62 in excess of 1,000m.</div></div>
Yes, former instructors at Camp Robinson.