• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Range Rifle color combos HELP!

Bmelton22

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2014
North Texas
I'm having trouble deciding what color combo I want with the cerakote finish. Building a rem 700 s/a blueprinted and hart barrel. HS precision stock. Nightforce NSX.

I know there's already a thread out there for precision rifle photos, but it's from 2005 and many of the photos have been removed.
Please post pictures of your precision rigs!! Thanks!!!

image.jpg
Here's me shooting a a .50 cal.
Not much to do with my topic. But top 3 moments in my life!

Post up more info on your build, specifically
the specs on your stock or chassis that you
plan to use with this new barreled action.

Posting the color(s) of what you already have
on your stock will help others here make informed
suggestions as far as cerakote color.

There are many great threads here on the Hide
that still have plenty of rifles posted up for
you to take ideas from.

I'm having trouble deciding what color combo I want with the cerakote finish. Building a rem 700 s/a blueprinted and hart barrel. HS precision stock. Nightforce NSX.

I know there's already a thread out there for precision rifle photos, but it's from 2005 and many of the photos have been removed.
Please post pictures of your precision rigs!! Thanks!!!

This is a nice color on an NSX..

This is a nice color on an NSX..

As long as my name is on the registration and on the title with no lein's any color is nice on that NSX but even on that NSX I like foliage green cerakote.
FDE or Foliage is my choice. If you like camo, i like GAP camo. Personally my preference will likely always remain stained walnut and blued steel though.

Is this for a range fashion show or are you actually wanting camouflage? If it's for the former, then why are you asking us? If you are asking for the latter, then look out your window and figure out what colors you see.

What is your terrain, usage, etc.?

Many photos and patterns in the photography forum: Sniper's Field Photography

if it's just going in an H&S stock this will create any color combo you want! spray, layer, mix, match, spray some more, problem solved!
images

if it's just going in an H&S stock this will create any color combo you want! spray, layer, mix, match, spray some more, problem solved!
images