• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Long Range Sniper I & II June 2013 by Ares Armor

AresArmor

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen of Snipers Hide:

We are holding another series of Sniper I and Sniper II courses in June.

Sniper I will be held June 14-16 and Sniper II will be held June 21-23.

Sniper I will focus on the Basics and Hammer the Fundamentals of Marksmanship into you until it becomes muscle memory. Every student will shoot out to 1000 yards. We provide every student with a Data book, T-shirt, and rear bag for the rifle.

Sniper II will focus on positional shooting, taking the shooter out of their comfort zone. Shooters will shoot movers, off of tripods, from barricades, out of a van, car, or truck. This course is for intermediate to advanced shooters. We do not require that you attend out Sniper I course prior to attending Sniper II but you must show that you have experience and are capable of safely completing this course. Students will be provided a tshirt, sling, data book, and rear bag.

For all of our courses we provide cleaning gear with solvents, as well as tripods for each student to use.
for Friday and Saturday of the courses we usually like to provide lunch for the students.

Our range is located in Anza, CA on a Sovereign Reservation where we have a 1000 yard range.

You can find more information about our courses and the dates at our website Ares Armor Training | Historically, combat is pass/fail; train to pass. or by calling Tyler Hughes at (949) 391-5371