• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Long Range Supply

PBWalsh

Preston Walsh Fitness
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Central AL
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Long Range Supply?

Kinda considering a March F 1-8x24 and LRS has them for “build to order”. Never heard much about them though, just curious to see others experience.

Side note: Any actual competition to the March? Looking at 1-6/8, 2-10 mid range optic, sub 24oz, FFP, zero stop, parallax adjustment is a positive. Don’t care about illumination.

Thanks!

The eye box on the Vortex Razor Gen III might be better.

Reactions: PBWalsh
I purchased a March from Don. He is good to go. Great guy to speak with and very responsive.

As far as the G3 Razor, I’m unsure of it. From reading what @koshkin has experienced, March’s adjustable parallax gives it a slight edge at distance.

At 1x, the FMC-3 also appears far more visible than the Razors with no illumination based on the media I’ve seen.

I've also ordered a March from Don. Website is a bit strange but Don is good to go.

I have purchased from them before. Communication is good and time estimates are spot on. However, with March meddling with what kinds of discounts their dealers can offer, I would also look at Europtic and Optics Planet; their prices might be the same with less wait.

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Long Range Supply?

Kinda considering a March F 1-8x24 and LRS has them for “build to order”. Never heard much about them though, just curious to see others experience.

Side note: Any actual competition to the March? Looking at 1-6/8, 2-10 mid range optic, sub 24oz, FFP, zero stop, parallax adjustment is a positive. Don’t care about illumination.

Thanks!
If you are looking for a March Optic we are a distributor for them. Shoot me a PM for what your looking for and I can give you an ETA and pricing. All dealers have a very strict MAP pricing agreement with March so you should see consistent pricing with dealers across the board. March typically has longer lead times and everything is build to order for all their scopes.

If you're considering a 1-10x24 or a 3-24x52 we have one of each of those in stock currently with ten of the 4.5-28x52's on order. Shoot me a PM and I would be glad to help out.

Some dealers charge 100% upfront or within a few days. We take a 20% deposit and the remaining balance when the optic ships from March.

Thanks,

Jake

Jake, PM inbound.
If you are looking for a March Optic we are a distributor for them. Shoot me a PM for what your looking for and I can give you an ETA and pricing. All dealers have a very strict MAP pricing agreement with March so you should see consistent pricing with dealers across the board. March typically has longer lead times and everything is build to order for all their scopes.

If you're considering a 1-10x24 or a 3-24x52 we have one of each of those in stock currently with ten of the 4.5-28x52's on order. Shoot me a PM and I would be glad to help out.

Some dealers charge 100% upfront or within a few days. We take a 20% deposit and the remaining balance when the optic ships from March.

Thanks,

Jake

As far as the G3 Razor, I’m unsure of it. From reading what @koshkin has experienced, March’s adjustable parallax gives it a slight edge at distance.

At 1x, the FMC-3 also appears far more visible than the Razors with no illumination based on the media I’ve seen.

Just to make sure it is clear: 1-8x24 Shorty does not have side focus. 1-10x24 Shorty does.

ILya