• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Range training in TX.

Texas_Republic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2009
Texas
I apologize if already posted, but i didnt find it after a search. Where in Texas (North Texas preferred) do they offer long range rifle training?

Re: Long Range training in TX.

Texas is a big state and the North part covers quite a bit of territory.

Badlands is just North of Wichita Falls on the Oklahoma side of the Red River.

TacPro is 50 or 60 miles West of Ft Worth

Tiger Valley is near Waco.

I have attended matches at all three but only received real live training at Badlands.
Badlands is first rate for precision long range rifle training.

I understand. Maybe I can do it sometime during summer break from school.

Rifles Only is best in TEXAS, and in the our Country, but there is TacPro out in Stephenville, Tigervalley just outside of Waco, and Bad Lands in Oklahoma north of Whichita Falls, none are really "Sniper" schools, long range target engagement would be a better choice of words, get on the online training here, Jacob and Frank have opened the vault on the little secrets that will you more than you'll know

NOMAD has a certificate he is trying to get rid of it is for training at TAC PRO it is a good deal

ive been to Badlands, in granfield, OK. great class, cant say enoguh good about bobby w and the gang down there. they are old school, i can tell ya if u go there ull be amazed at what ur doin the first day hehe...i think well under the price listed above.

http://badlandstactical.net/home.htm

ill be goin back, even though im 1200miles away

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rifles Only is best in TEXAS, and in the our Country, but there is TacPro out in Stephenville, Tigervalley just outside of Waco, and Bad Lands in Oklahoma north of Whichita Falls, none are really "Sniper" schools, long range target engagement would be a better choice of words, get on the online training here, Jacob and Frank have opened the vault on the little secrets that will you more than you'll know</div></div>

Its 200 hundred bucks less than price at tac pro. Good deal i wanted to get it. badlands is about 500 but you also get free room to stay in while you are there. i called all three , but decided to wait till i could get all my stuff together before i take a class.

you may want to see if tiger valley in Waco got anything on the schedule....TJ has taught many here as well