• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Ranges in Oklahoma...?

Rmitch223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2009
Oklahoma City
I'm looking for a public range that is longer than 100yrds.

I just sent in a application to OKC gun club, but it is a private range and will take awhile before I know if I have been accepted or not.

Does anybody know of any public ranges in Oklahoma that are longer than 100yrds?

I live in SW OKC, but I don't mind a drive to be able to shoot at longer ranges.

Thanks,

Ryan

Re: Long Ranges in Oklahoma...?

Ive heard of that range before, but I thought it was private..? I also didnt know they had a range longer than 100yrds. Is it a fairly nice range? How far out is there longest range?

There is a public gun club over on I-40 off of Banner road. Not sure the name of it, but it is on the south side of I-40 and west of Banner road. It has been a while since I was out there. I use to shoot Skeet out there and at that time they had a rifle range. As to the yardage, I am not sure. But If memory serves me right I think it was a bit longer than 100 yrds.

Yeah, The Banner range is where I currently shoot. It's only a 100yrd range.

In SW Oklahoma thats about all there is, very long empty ranges.
laugh.gif
Cant you just find a rancher that will let you throw some lead?