• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Rifles Inc., build update.

biner626

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2010
Goodlettsville,TN
Remington 700 SPS-T
Action trued, 28" Krieger 1:11.25, Chambered for 175SMK unturned necks, fluted bolt and bolt knob, 40x trigger, EGW 20MOA HD rail, TPS rings, Sightron SIII 10-50X60, HS Precision stock, Cerakote flat black.
imageugv.jpg

imageklx.jpg

imagepyh.jpg

Re: Look what I got from Chad Dixon today!

I love this rifle. the stock, barrel, the classic look and feel of it. I was going for much the same thing with my PSS. Very nice rifle, sir!

Paulus

Very nice. I also like the classic look and you picked a nice scope (I have two of them).

Sweat looking rifle.

Honestly, I would rather have a more natural grip angle, but, it works. I was going for a F/TR rig that both myself and my wife could shoot. Thus the adjustable hardware. I may get a little more "creative" when/if I do "my" tactical rig. Thanks for all the compliments guys. The action came from Nashlaw here on the hide. I traded a .223 action for the .308 and the bolt was already fluted by LRI.

Last edited:

You are going to love that bolt knob. I had Chad put one on my rig that he built. If yours shoots as good as mine, you are in for a REAL TREAT! Everytime I go out, mine shoots better and better. You will be very happy that Chad and Garrett hand their hands in building your rifle.

She's a beauty, I think a range report is in order. Congrats on the purchase.

Congrats! Nice looking setup there. I'm sure it will shoot as good as it looks.

Nice rifle, hope you both shoot it well. Looks like he's tweaked the programming for the fluting since the GB. Was already cool but looks even better now. Congratulations on the build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J. Villers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like that glass?
</div></div>
The glass is excellent! Great edge clarity. The cross hairs and center dot are tiny. I have not box tested it.
A range report will come after I do some load development.

As promised range report.
It was gusty today! The ammunition was from a batch for another rifle so I didn't expect much. Just wanted to do a sight in and break in the barrel. This was shot by my wife.
tgtgfxl.jpg

I think we'll keep it!

great looking rig and great shooting! Whats the total wt?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IF CHAD bed that stock, hit me up if you decide to sell it. </div></div>
Nevah! He doesn't like HS stocks. I would never subject him to that. It's not bedded at all.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vizsla owned</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great looking rig and great shooting! Whats the total wt? </div></div>
All in 14 pounds on the bathroom scale.