• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Time Admirer and Old Retired Navy Guy from Texas

jraulsten

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2018
Been a member for a while and learned a tremendous amount of useful information from this site. Retired from the Navy 21 years ago, got a real job, and finally just retired again so I thought it was time to jump in. Always been a big hunter and love long range shooting so my goal is to start shooting some PRS matches now that I have the time. I RO'd the Best in Texas Match a few weeks ago and had an absolute blast! I know it's a little late to get into the sport at 65 but what the heck, I still think like I did when I was 20 (mostly about beer and....well you know). Just a little slower than I used to be;) Anyway, I look forward to getting started and hope you all can teach an old dog some new tricks.

Reactions: brianf
Another one from Conroe. Like you I am thinking about getting into PRS and am only a few years younger (and yes, think about the same things lol) Moved here almost 2 years ago.