• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long time lurker from Texas

TxShoalPatrol

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2024
Friendswood, TX
Hey yall, new guy here from Friendswood, TX. I've been a lurker here for years and finally decided to sign up. Not really sure what took me so dang long but here I am! I'm just getting started in the long range world but have been hunting my whole life. From East Texas thickets, Central Texas hill country, Eastern Oklahoma, Virginia, to Western Colorado, we hunt all over the place. I've got a 10 year old boy that loves to hunt with me. Lookin' forward to interacting with you guys and furthering my knowledge on these boards 🤘
266471134_10209305211664941_195064298095225554_n.jpg

Hey yall, new guy here from Friendswood, TX. I've been a lurker here for years and finally decided to sign up. Not really sure what took me so dang long but here I am! I'm just getting started in the long range world but have been hunting my whole life. From East Texas thickets, Central Texas hill country, Eastern Oklahoma, Virginia, to Western Colorado, we hunt all over the place. I've got a 10 year old boy that loves to hunt with me. Lookin' forward to interacting with you guys and furthering my knowledge on these boards 🤘View attachment 8312435
Welcome,, dig in,,, knowledge abounds!!!!

Reactions: TxShoalPatrol
Welcome from East Tx. My daughters 8 and took her on her first hunting trip this year. Between the snacking and boot dragging we still managed to see some deer and she’s hooked now lol