• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long time reader new member from Pennsylvania

MarineRabbit

QMED
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2010
Pennsylvaina
Ive been a snipershide reader for years just never got around to making an account. A little about me I've been in shooting sports since I was very young. Now I'm an avid metalic silhouette shooter, position shooting, skeet, sporting clays, pistols, air rifle, 3D Archery, pretty much anything that involves launching a projectile I love.

I'm fortunate enough to live within 10 minutes of a 1000yd public range that also has the capability to safely shoot to 1 mile. I have never owned anything that's was remotely close to a dedicated long range rifle. figured it was time to put one together and get some classes under my belt.

In the future I'll make a thread and update it regularly on my rifle/reloading setup, what I've learned along the way to smacking steel at long range. Looking forward to learning as much as possible from the great minds on here. Stay tuned lots of pictures and info to come

Ive been a snipershide reader for years just never got around to making an account. A little about me I've been in shooting sports since I was very young. Now I'm an avid metalic silhouette shooter, position shooting, skeet, sporting clays, pistols, air rifle, 3D Archery, pretty much anything that involves launching a projectile I love.

I'm fortunate enough to live within 10 minutes of a 1000yd public range that also has the capability to safely shoot to 1 mile. I have never owned anything that's was remotely close to a dedicated long range rifle. figured it was time to put one together and get some classes under my belt.

In the future I'll make a thread and update it regularly on my rifle/reloading setup, what I've learned along the way to smacking steel at long range. Looking forward to learning as much as possible from the great minds on here. Stay tuned lots of pictures and info to come
Welcome to the Hide!
Best of luck with your project!

Thank you, it'll be slow going as far as getting the rifle together and actually getting to the range. I'm a merchant mariner on a navy training boat. Work for 2ish months then home for 2ish months. Lots of time for reading and studying the info on the hide while on the boat. I'm due home at the beginning of October and should have the last of the rifle parts waiting to be assembled hopefully.

Reactions: 1J04