• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Longest DBM for S/A?

gabriellapua

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2009
wenatchee wa.
Hey guys, I have a .260AI that I "Traded" into, and it shoots just about everything I feed it pretty darn good.
BUT!, I'd like to seat my 140 Berger's out a bit farther so I can get some more powder in the case.
The rifle came with DBM that allows the use of Magpul magazines as well the Ruger magazines.
My question is , do you use anything that you would recommend that would allow the cartridge OAL to get near the 2.900?
Right now my Berger's are in the high 2.7's but my chamber is cut longer than that.
I realize my numbers are a bit vague but I'm at work (shhh) and all my load data is at home. Thanks for any input!

Will a Accutate or Alpha mag work? If a AICS mag will work in your bottom metal than the other 2 will work.

Alpha 2's will allow about 2.950 coal.
Not familiar with your DBM so find a guy with the Alphas or AICS without the plate and test fit.

R

Alpha type 3 which I run will allow 2.970 oal