• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Longtime lurker, newly active to the forum - located in NY

Reformedcitykid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2023
New York
Hi all, I’ve been a lurker on the forum for a while but am relatively new to being active, so figured I’d introduce myself. I’m in my early 30s and live in Orange County, NY.

My interests that bring me to the forum are:
-Hunting - experience with deer, pheasant, turkey and small game, but am interested in everything. I’ve always gone with experienced hunters on private land, and would love to learn more for myself/become more comfortable going out solo.
-Target shooting - I mainly shoot my Tikka T3x Lite in 308 and my DDM4V7 in 5.56/223 out to 100yds but recently bought a Tikka T3x CTR in 6.5CM and am trying to get more into long range/precision shooting
-Reloading - I am new to reloading, and have recently purchased a setup and components to reload 6.5CM, 308 & 223/5.56

I am interested in meeting members with similar interests. I am always happy to discuss on the forum and messages, or to eventually make new friends locally. NY isn’t exactly the most friendly state for these interests so it’s nice to know others to pursue these hobbies/passions with!

Reactions: JAP17
Welcome. Take everything said here with a grain of salt :). A lot of the old timers have retired from here but some are still around. Lots of new faces too. Is Orange County on the outskirts?

• Haha
Reactions: 96coal449