• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Look at these primer prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Look at these primer prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the second one....unless I missed it the add doesnt mention how many you get....just for being a dumb ass and paying that much for them the guy should send him ONE primer.....it does say 1000 on the box but that dosent mean shit....

Two words, Fucking insane!

You got to be a fucking idiot to pay that much for that. Once those fuckers realize that there are idiots who will pay an exorbitant price for primers, then every mother fucker is going to try to make a quick buck or two by grasping as much powder, primers and bullets as they can and try to aution them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two words, Fucking insane!

You got to be a fucking idiot to pay that much for that. Once those fuckers realize that there are idiots who will pay an exorbitant price for primers, then every mother fucker is going to try to make a quick buck or two by grasping as much powder, primers and bullets as they can and try to aution them. </div></div>YEP! Thats whats got me nervous the most...

Time for me to start unloading some primers, I think, to buy a new GAP.

Chris

Damn! they are 2.5x what we pay here for the,.. and being in the arse of the earth, we PAY for them!

FARK!

hurry to cabelas website......cci 200 large rifle primers $30.00/1000....250's $33.00/1000

Anybody know where a guy can get his hands on some primers. I prefer CCI's. I need both small and large rifle.

Just a few more fools like those, and I'm dumpimg <span style="font-weight: bold"> Everything </span> gun an related, and moving way far south of the big pond.

At those prices, retirement is just a few weeks away, an that is fact
wink.gif

Damn. I was in my local reloading shop this morning, they had 210s for $35. I was going to check the price on the 215s, but there were so many guys in the isle, I couldn't get to them, and wasn't patient enough to wait. They didn't have M's though, as that was what I was looking for.

What I don't have is shotgun primers. Can't find any.
Got lots of rifle and pistol.

At the going rate at auction, I guess I have about $5000.00
worth.

Damn.

Was on Widender's and Powder Valley the other day, Wolf Shotgun primers were the only ones left.

How stupid can anyone be? I just bought Federal 210M primers for $30 2 months ago. How freaking insane to charge or bid on something like that.

Surely the manufacturers will catch up with production. I cannot believe people would charge much less pay that much for primers