• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Look at this stupid douche. Mike Pence acting like he's filling up his own truck.

It was the advance in imaging and drilling technology, not government or political genius that allows the USA to produce hydrocarbons like we do today.

So any politician tying to sell you on that needs to stick a big fat cock in his or her mouth and ass.

Whats this turd's angle? At 2.8 % poll rating, he has to know the fly that landed on his head has a better chance usurping Trump, something he always planned.

Is he just after free campaign donations?

Aside form any of the polital stuff he is the typical douch turd. Country club hob knobbing twat. The entire campaign is simply about raising money and increasing net weath through donations from blues and rinos. He's been done and trying to pad his portfolio.

He got his ass handed to him in New Hampshire and he snapped back at one voter: “you ever read the Constitution?”

That will finish him in NH.

He is a RINO POS and it is sad that Trump trusted him.

Swamp must be drained and everything in it relegated to extinct species status. Send them home to try and make a living on their own. Bet they’ll fail miserably in a small Town!

Sirhr

He didn't even squeeze the lever in the handle to even pretend to start the flow of gas. This presents us and his opponents with the question of the day:

If he isn't smart enough to pump his own gas then what makes him intelligent enough to be President?

Bonus question: If American cities are none of his concern then why if he making this commercial in the first place?

He didn't even squeeze the lever in the handle to even pretend to start the flow of gas. This presents us and his opponents with the question of the day:

If he isn't smart enough to pump his own gas then what makes him intelligent enough to be President?

Bonus question: If American cities are none of his concern then why if he making this commercial in the first place?

C’mon man…. City people don’t pump gas. They have servants do it for them. And ride gay electric scooters. And live in hives 15 minutes
From everything.

He is trying to appeal to us country folk with his
Pickup and his down home gas pumping.

The thing is… his handlers think we are all
Such stupid, ignorant hicks that we’ll fall for his little moment of home spun… because we are too dumb to notice things and will lap it up like the ignorant proletariat They assume us to be.

You know What cost GHWB the election in 1992? His Dukakis moment? When he tried To buy milk on a staged grocery store moment and never seen a scanner and had no idea what a quart of milk cost. The cost of milk is a briefing topic to this day for candidates. Because ignorant voters feeding their kids aren’t buying $400 bottles of Burgandy. And when the price of milk goes up, the real people feel it. Bad.

Pence is finished. It’s all ego now. Or maybe spoiling. He is too stupid to understand how out of touch he is. Back to Indiana asshole.

Sirhr

C’mon man…. City people don’t pump gas. They have servants do it for them. And ride gay electric scooters. And live in hives 15 minutes
From everything.

He is trying to appeal to us country folk with his
Pickup and his down home gas pumping.

The thing is… his handlers think we are all
Such stupid, ignorant hicks that we’ll fall for his little moment of home spun… because we are too dumb to notice things and will lap it up like the ignorant proletariat They assume us to be.

You know What cost GHWB the election in 1992? His Dukakis moment? When he tried To buy milk on a staged grocery store moment and never seen a scanner and had no idea what a quart of milk cost. The cost of milk is a briefing topic to this day for candidates. Because ignorant voters feeding their kids aren’t buying $400 bottles of Burgandy. And when the price of milk goes up, the real people feel it. Bad.

Pence is finished. It’s all ego now. Or maybe spoiling. He is too stupid to understand how out of touch he is. Back to Indiana asshole.

Sirhr
Well said but I think that what cost Bush the reelection was when he reneged on his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He also stabbed gunowners in the back after the shooting at Luby's cafeteria by wanting to "ban the evil AK-47s."

images

Gas in his Truck... He literally has a fucking multi vehicle convoy every where he goes.

EDIT- I would bet, Political commercials like this are how they "wash" campaign $$$ and funnel it back into their own pocket. I'd love to see the accounting sheet of what this commercial cost. I bet it was astronomical.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and Cowpokey
images

Gas in his Truck... He literally has a fucking multi vehicle convoy every where he goes.

EDIT- I would bet, Political commercials like this are how they "wash" campaign $$$ and funnel it back into their own pocket. I'd love to see the accounting sheet of what this commercial cost. I bet it was astronomical.
Thats all it is, laundering campain money. Curious what percent is kicked up to the swamp?

He claims he can get the U.S. back to oil independence by 2040, something Trump had already achieved in less than two years in 2018, before Pence and the Uniparty staged a coup.

FMP

POS reminds me of a funeral director/embalmer I know , except the embalmer has a better disposition ..at least hes the LAST person to let you down, Pence is the first 🥴 🖕🏼

You all are so mean. Damn.

Obviously Mr Pence wanted to get his message exactly right, so after the first 4 takes the borrowed pickup truck tank was full. But not being a quitter, he persevered and finally on the 42nd take he got it right. He probably drives a Honda Ridgeline anyway.

You all are so mean. Damn.

Obviously Mr Pence wanted to get his message exactly right, so after the first 4 takes the borrowed pickup truck tank was full. But not being a quitter, he persevered and finally on the 42nd take he got it right. He probably drives a Honda Ridgeline anyway.
Hay now, don't stereotype. I love my little honda.

Thats all it is, laundering campain money. Curious what percent is kicked up to the swamp?

The "company" that did the commercial is owned by someone he knows, and has done only political ads, and very few and only for losers and back markers. The people running it go in and out of business yearly, only to form a new company next election cycle.

You guys have it all wrong. Pence is the Chuck Norris of gas pumps. His personality is so strong that he doesn't need to squeeze the handle to pump gas, but he doesn't need to pay or select the fuel type either. The gas pumps itself when he's around. I'm surprised he even needs to put the nozzle in "his" truck.
🤣

Establishment media is all over him lately because he is a reborn Trump hater, otherwise they wouldn't give two fucks about another old Republican has-been.
He committed political suicide in his interview with Tucker Carlson with the comment "that's not my concern" when questioned about the state of the economy/ more money to Ukraine and its effect on the American people.

Reactions: UsedToBeGood
images

This.

Wasn’t it obvious from the get go that Pence was a scrap fish, floating around bigger fish sucking up leftover crumbs and droppings? He lacks what so many in politics lack - any smudge of leadership capability.