• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Look what I found!

_RJ_

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
OR, AK
x2knf6.jpg

Re: Look what I found!

Its hard to tell from the pic but it almost looks like it was cleaned up by hand or is it faded petty bad?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burglecutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its hard to tell from the pic but it almost looks like it was cleaned up by hand or is it faded petty bad?</div></div>

It's faded and the rodents had been chewing on it. It still has hide on at the base of the antlers. Here is another pic at my taxidermist's house.

343swsy.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheLlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoever lost that truck will probably want it back...</div></div>

LOL Finders keepers

I love shed hunting. In Ohio if you find one with the skull attached then you can't keep it. My cousin actually had his Black Lab trained to find sheds. It is a good time.