• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Look what showed up today!!yah baby!!

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Well finally came back! I sent it out before christmas and i guess they were shut down for the holidays so i called last week and the rep guys said they just got it in, and today it showed up!!Just came back with 1 mag instead of 2 but thats okay atleast they gave me a mag..Thanks Smith and Wesson service dept..Time to hit the range and try her out..

todayspics009.jpg

todayspics010.jpg

todayspics011.jpg

Re: Look what showed up today!!yah baby!!

Wow that's really cool looking how much does one of those set you back?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woozy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow that's really cool looking how much does one of those set you back? </div></div>

I think they're about $450-500.

are they RDIAS compatible?

Only Atchisson (Ciener, Spike's Tactical, and CMMG bolts support full auto fire, when used with the appropriate Autotrip and anti-bounce weight or ball detent, so far asI know.

i have one and she is a tack driver out to 50 yds., i shot one 25 rnd. mag. at 100 yd. and the group was in the 6" range. i was shooting fairly rapidly, so the group could be much tighter if i bagged it and took time for each shot.

Been thinking about getting one of these to compliment my RRA middy. Can anyone tell me how the forend compares to middy's?

Thank You
Patrick Scott

Looks good. Ordered mine today w/threaded barrel. Should be here Monday.
grin.gif

Nice little trainer for anyone needing to be proficient with an M4 in CQB applications. Very cost effective to be able to go out and shoot a few hundred rounds. Will deffinitely pick one up in the future.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vikz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well finally came back! I sent it out before christmas and i guess they were shut down for the holidays so i called last week and the rep guys said they just got it in, and today it showed up!!Just came back with 1 mag instead of 2 but thats okay atleast they gave me a mag..Thanks Smith and Wesson service dept..Time to hit the range and try her out..

todayspics009.jpg

todayspics010.jpg

todayspics011.jpg

</div></div>

Good to get your 15-22 back. Was the mag S&W sent you the latest upgraded version?

Mine got here Monday and got to go to the range today.It shot pretty well. With about 100 rds down the tube I got a ten shot group @ .440" from 50 feet(ya ya I know only 50 feet but I wasn't about to freeze my butt off outside until it warms up alittle)and that was bulk federal ammo.