• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Lookin for a varmint rifle w/ carbon barrel

Wanting To Buy

bmicek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
Lookin for a 22-250, 243, MAYBE 6 creed. Lookin for 16-20” with carbon fiber barrel. No savage rifles.

only those three calibers ?

Have a Custom from GA Precision I'd sell. 18" 22GT Bartlein CF barrel, Manners stock, M5 BM, threaded 5/8x24
If I had more time to reload, I’d definitely consider it. But sadly something common caliber would just make things easier for me at the current time.

We could put together a Desert Tech SRS A2 for you with a 22.5" Proof Carbon barrel in 6 Creed, 22 Creed, or 6.5 Creed with drop in ready barrels we have on the shelf. Overall length with a 22.5" barrel would be approximately 33", making it a pretty short rifle considering its barrel length.

We could put together a Desert Tech SRS A2 for you with a 22.5" Proof Carbon barrel in 6 Creed, 22 Creed, or 6.5 Creed with drop in ready barrels we have on the shelf. Overall length with a 22.5" barrel would be approximately 33", making it a pretty short rifle considering its barrel length.
Thanks Rob, I’ve owned a couple SRS’s. I always said I’d never be without one, but ended up selling my last one. I’ll get another some day. It’s just a touch heavy for what I’m needing though.

Reactions: PRDRIVER
I've got a Seekins Havak rebarreled with a 16.5" Proof CF in 6 Creed. Right now it's sitting in a Bergara stock.

Thanks Rob, I’ve owned a couple SRS’s. I always said I’d never be without one, but ended up selling my last one. I’ll get another some day. It’s just a touch heavy for what I’m needing though.
Out of curiosity, what weight are you wanting to be at before an optic?

Gen 1 American rifle company nucleus, I have the magnum bolt face for it and barloc system as well.
Trigger tech special trigger
Proof barrel 6creed 24” 195 rounds
PVA barrel nut
KRG BRAVO
Dead air keymo brake
$1850.00
IMG_7017.jpeg

Reactions: Jerry V
Out of curiosity, what weight are you wanting to be at before an optic?
Around the 6-6.5# range. It’s getting a suppressor and 2.5#+ thermal on top so that adds a fair amount of weight to the rig which is my reason for trying to keep the weight down.

Reactions: PRDRIVER
Around the 6-6.5# range. It’s getting a suppressor and 2.5#+ thermal on top so that adds a fair amount of weight to the rig which is my reason for trying to keep the weight down.
We can probably get you around the 7.5 lb range on a DT SRS A2.

If I was going for a rifle in that 6-6.5 lb range. I’d probably go with an MDT HNT26 Chassis with folding option and integral carbon arca rail, an Impact NBK SA receiver, Trigger Tech Diamond Trigger, and a 20” Proof Carbon Barrel. It should be right about that 6.25 lb weight. If you’d like to put something like that together I’d love to help.