• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looking at NFA trusts - SilencerShop or SilencerCentral?

Which online NFA trust?

• SilencerShop

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • SilencerCentral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

kentuckyMarksman

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
I'd like to set up an NFA trust, I've been leaning towards building a SBR for years and decided to go ahead and get a trust set up so I can then file a Form1 (I'd prefer to do this as a trust instead of as an individual). Been leaning towards the SilencerShop Unlimited trust, but realize that SilencerCentral offers one as well (more money though). Does 1 offer any big benefit over the other? I'm feeling like SilencerShop is the way to go, but want to know if anyone has dealt with both, or knows of reasons to go with one or the other before I pull the trigger.

I can't really speak to either Silencershop or SilencerCentrals product, but I used guntrustguru as it was recommended to me by Hansohn brothers and was very happy with the product.

Reactions: KnowNothing256
I can't really speak to either Silencershop or SilencerCentrals product, but I used guntrustguru as it was recommended to me by Hansohn brothers and was very happy with the product.

Thanks! I just looked into them, and I'm leaning towards guntrustguru now.

Reactions: 07SGT4623
I'd like to set up an NFA trust, I've been leaning towards building a SBR for years and decided to go ahead and get a trust set up so I can then file a Form1 (I'd prefer to do this as a trust instead of as an individual). Been leaning towards the SilencerShop Unlimited trust, but realize that SilencerCentral offers one as well (more money though). Does 1 offer any big benefit over the other? I'm feeling like SilencerShop is the way to go, but want to know if anyone has dealt with both, or knows of reasons to go with one or the other before I pull the trigger.
To my mind Silencer Shop makes the process easier, find a SS Kiosk close to you pay the fee do everything in one location, forms ,fingerprints and photo etc. e file sit back a twiddle your thumbs while you await the ATF's approval