• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking at Woox Furiosa for Tikka t3x.

captdan

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2009
I'm trying to contact Woox but over the last few months have had no luck.
I thought perhaps someone here may know the answer to my concerns.
I'm looking at the Furiosa for my tikka t3x. The gun has a custom fluted barrel .850". Also what mag would I use? The same tikka stock mags, or is there a modification that's needed. How does the inlet fit the Tikka? I'm mounted in an MDX presently, but really like the looks of the Furiosa.
Anyone that has a Tikka in a Furiosa stock I'd be very interested in hearing from.

Thanks!

if you cant get in contact with them pre-purchase then you better hope you never have an issue with one

• Magazine DM – T3 Detachable Magazine (single stacked)
• Bottom Metal T3 bottom metal (not T3x CTR bottom metal)
• Supported Barrel Standard / Semi-Heavy / Varmint

Reactions: LooseGoose
if you cant get in contact with them pre-purchase then you better hope you never have an issue with one

• Magazine DM – T3 Detachable Magazine (single stacked)
• Bottom Metal T3 bottom metal (not T3x CTR bottom metal)
• Supported Barrel Standard / Semi-Heavy / Varmint
Thanks, I hope they will let me know what the max barrel dia that can be supported is.

Check out this link. It may tell you a thing or two about the quality...

Thanks, tells me everything I need to know. I already knew the customer service is below parr.