• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking back

Kinsman

Slacker
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2006
Dallas, Georgia
Just finished off a bottle of Jamesons, and looking at some medallions I have gathered over the years. A 50th anniversary Red Rider Medallion that I got out of the stock of a well used Red Rider BB gun. !988 edition.

Here on my desk I have a Cobray belt buckle that pre dates the weapons built by SWD Inc.
The buckle was in the desk drawer of Mitchell WerBell at one time, and was liberated by his second in command at that time.
The second in command was, at that time, a friend of mine. He showed up at my home wearing the buckle that he had found in the desk drawer of Mr WerBell.
I admired the buckle, and was given it in exchange for a buckle that would hold the friends pants up.
Next week, friend was at my place again, and told me that he walked in on Mr WerBell groveling around in his desk drawer looking for something.
Friend asked Mitch what he was looking for.
WerBell replied, "General Singlaub is coming to visit, and I had a belt buckle here to give him."
Well, that is the buckle I have here on my desk in front of me.
If the General wants it, he can come get it......