• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for 22LR ammo? :)

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
I picked up 9 bricks of 22 ammo yesterday - strangest of places...

Kmart...they have TONS of shotgun shells, hunting ammo (all winchester), and 22 (Rem)....

check your local kmar-che out...

Re: Looking for 22LR ammo? :)

The shotgun shells are the one thing I've not seen a shortage with. To be quite honest if someone had layed a survey in front of me back at Christmas ('08) time, having me taking a guess what ammo would be in short supply come todays date,,, I'd of checked shotgun shells??? I never would have guessed it would be rimfire, and just about all other brass cartridge rounds...

Thanks for the heads up on K-Mart. I don't have one in my area but it may help some others who are in need.

the bricks in my AO are going for 38 bucks at k-mart. they can take a long walk off a short cliff for that price

I just finished setting up a 20 ga 870 house gun and have been unable to find any 20 ga buckshot shells. One store I went had only 10 ga buckshot available.

I've got a few cases of 22LR that I'm getting ready to post tonight if anyone needs it. Mostly Rem Viper, Wolf Match & Match Extra

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jccobb2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bricks in my AO are going for 38 bucks at k-mart. they can take a long walk off a short cliff for that price </div></div>

wonder if they'll price match
that's outrageous...

62o326 : i PROBABLY HAVE SOME 20 GA. BUCK I WIL LOOK AND SEND YOU SOME IF I DO .. THREE INCH OR TWO AND THREE QUARTERS ?
DK

Its in short supply in my area as well velocitor is $60 a brick and wolf is $90 and another brand was $72 not sure of the manufacturer.

I wish we had some $14.99 federal's around here
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kennisondan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">62o326 : i PROBABLY HAVE SOME 20 GA. BUCK I WIL LOOK AND SEND YOU SOME IF I DO .. THREE INCH OR TWO AND THREE QUARTERS ?
DK </div></div>

Thanks for your offer but I finally found some at a K-Mart in Penna. I could not believe that even Cabellas did not have any.