• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for 6.5 Creedmoor Load Data

APNgoesPEW

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2020
Austin, TX
I'm trying some Berger 130 gr OTM Hybrids and Hornady 140 gr BTHP with 3 different powders, I'm developing a load for my Seekins AR in 6.5 Creedmoor. The parts list I have:

Criterion 22" 1-8, suppressed with Sandman-K
Odin Works BCG
SLR Adjustable gas block

The powders I want to try out are the Winchester StaBall 6.5, IMR 4451, and Hodgdon H4350. Does anyone have any powder recipes that work/not work for you? I've looked around but there are so many posts, and I have limited time here at work tonight apparently

And another thread specifically for 6.5 CM AR. Loads of good data out there with a bit of legwork. Regardless, you still have to work it up in ‘your’ gun.

IMR 4451 and H4350 tend to have very similar load data. In my rifle, 41.0 grains of each gives 2800fps with Hornady 140gr ELD-Ms out of a 26 inch barrel.

I'm trying some Berger 130 gr OTM Hybrids and Hornady 140 gr BTHP with 3 different powders, I'm developing a load for my Seekins AR in 6.5 Creedmoor. The parts list I have:

Criterion 22" 1-8, suppressed with Sandman-K
Odin Works BCG
SLR Adjustable gas block

The powders I want to try out are the Winchester StaBall 6.5, IMR 4451, and Hodgdon H4350. Does anyone have any powder recipes that work/not work for you? I've looked around but there are so many posts, and I have limited time here at work tonight apparently
If you google it, take a week off of work to read it all.

You will be directed here and many, many other places. Start here.

I would bet 6.5CM now rivals 9mm in available load data, just saying.

Reactions: APNgoesPEW