• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looking for a 9.5" barreled Super Redhawk

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
I'm looking for a Ruger Super Redhawk in 44mag with the 9.5" barrel. The 7.5'[s are nice but I really love the one that my dad has with the 9.5 barrel.

If you're in the local shop and you see a new one in the case please let me know, maybe they will ship it to my local FFL holder.

The local shops around me have some used adn some new 7.5's, but even the Ruger distributors dont know when they will see the long barreled version again. I am watching a couple on gunbroker right now, I'd prefer a new pistol and I'm willing to wait alittle bit, but that option is still open

Anyway, enough rambling, if you see a new one or have a really good used one please let me know.

Thanks
Josh

Re: Looking for a 9.5" barreled Super Redhawk

I had one in 44 mag years ago and man was it a piece, soft recoil with a loud bark. Shot great but boy was it heavy.

Re: Looking for a 9.5" barreled Super Redhawk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snyper762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had one in 44 mag years ago and man was it a piece, soft recoil with a loud bark. Shot great but boy was it heavy. </div></div>

Yeah, it's not a light pistol at all. My dad has one, I really like it a lot...