• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report looking for a ballistic program for my andriod

weberj62

Sgt/K9
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2011
IL
hey looking for a ballistic program for my andriod phone any one recomend a good one.
thanks

Re: looking for a ballistic program for my andriod

thanks man i lost the google search thing buti thank you

Shooter... what it can do, and the price, its the best out.. even for IOS now... i have and use FTE and KAC as well

iStrelok is free and has as all the input/output that's needed. I'll post some pics so you can see what the interface is like.

Here's the interface for iStrelok.

Pau5C5.jpg

EZz6Bs.jpg

nugKB6.jpg

JtNeGS.jpg

fd9bxH.jpg

I use "Ballistics", and it seems to do just fine. Only works in MOA, though.

Lapua has published their software for Android too, its in market.
Search "Lapua Ballistic". Its free. Calculates only supersonic range tho, except with 22LR and subsonic 200gr 30cal.

One more for shooter. It has Litz data in the bullet library, does spin drift, corrialis, azimuth, blue tooth to kestral, windage, drop in mils or moa, an option to measure look angle, a mil range calculator. And you can build a library of different weapons and loads for each. Seams very accurate. Any program is only as good as the info you feed it.

thanks guys went with Strelok cuz its free and i love the face that it has the vortex ret

Shooter for sure! Strelok has some cool things like the reticle images, but when compared to JBM it doesn't show the same info. Even if the same info is put in. I lost faith in it's ability to give correct solutions.

Shooter on the other hand works amazing and can be as simple or as complex as you would like it to be and match's the best ballistics info out there. $10 is supper cheap for this type of ballistic analysis.

I have shooter on my droid X. GET IT!! It is simple, easy to set up, yet does complex compilations. A great application.

I'm using Shooter. Insanely inexpensive for what you get.

Dave

Again, shooter is the way to go.

I use Strelok- It's a great free app- the only complaint is you can only input one wind setting. (I.E. you can't break into different wind zones for longer shots)

I have bullet flight and shooter. I really like shooter! though bullet flight is not bad.

Shooter gives me the options I am looking for, both advanced and simple.