• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking for a chassis for 700sa in stock

gunfreak101

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2010
Alabama,
I have a custom 700 sa in .308 with a #7 contour shilen barrel and a US precision stock and bottom metal with a larger than factory recoil lug. I want to put a chassis system on this gun. Who and what is in stock.
Thanks

Check out McRee chassis. I love the two I have. Also the AI sometimes have issues with larger recoil lugs.

Last edited:
Mile High Shooting and Euro Optics usually have lots of AI chassis systems in stock. And they are site supporters here.

We keep AICS and AX chassis systems in stock, mostly for our builds but we sometimes have extras. I know other builders do too. If you have a favorite 'smith, you might try contacting them to see if they have something. I bet Greg Young at Bugholes has something too. If you want a quality stock with a really good aluminum bedding block other than a chassis, John Whidden's stocks are outstanding.

Mark