• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a custom drag bag/shooting mat

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2020
Washington
I just purchased a 50 cal bmg upper for an a-10 lower.
I am looking for a drag bag/shooting mat. Unfortunately the rifle is 63" long, 13" tall, & 5" wide.
I have looked around and have not been able to find any bag that will fit this rifle.
Does anyone know of a company or person that makes custom drag bag/shooting mats?

I’d just get a mat and separate shooting bag unless you want to put your rifle in a filthy bag occasionally.

I would buy a bag and separate shooting mat unfortunately I was not able to find a bag that is large enough to fit the gun.

The TacOps XL bag is only 60" long so the gun will not fit.

Call Creedmoor. They can make such a thing, if they want to.

Both the Precision Underground Rifle Gear & the Creedmoor cases both look like very good options.
Thank you both very much for the information.

Both the Precision Underground Rifle Gear & the Creedmoor cases both look like very good options.
Thank you both very much for the information.
Ours was designed as a minimalist way to grab a rifle and go shoot. It’s pretty thick and padded and folds up so the rifle could never fall out. If you are looking for a “case” with lots of storage and such this is prob not it. Since I have a pack full of crap most of the time I don’t need storage on the rifle transport. We do make a heat resistant panel to roll your suppressor in (suppressor burrito I like to call it) so you can carry it in with the rifle. That’s about as much storage I typically need. We can probably accommodate any extra storage you would need if addressed at design. Let me know if you have any questions.

I will be going with the Precision Underground bag.
I have what appears to be a proprietary barrel thread so I will need to either get a custom adapter or get the barrel re threaded so I can use a silencer so I do not know the final length of the rifle at this point and I want to make sure that I don't buy the wrong length bag.
When I do figure out which way I am going to go and I save up some money I will get in touch with you about purchasing.

I will be going with the Precision Underground bag.
I have what appears to be a proprietary barrel thread so I will need to either get a custom adapter or get the barrel re threaded so I can use a silencer so I do not know the final length of the rifle at this point and I want to make sure that I don't buy the wrong length bag.
When I do figure out which way I am going to go and I save up some money I will get in touch with you about purchasing.
Sounds good man we’re happy to set you up!