• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looking for a custom knife sheath maker

ocherp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
Gilbert, AZ
I have a Hide Fighter that I want to get another sheath for, the Spec OPs sheath it came with works great but looking for some more versatility, I tried searching for one of the threads about a custom kydex sheath someone had made for his Busse (I think). Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for a custom knife sheath maker

I had a fellow up in Pennsylvania I think it is make a sheath for my busse ash-1. He did an oustanding job and has several knives on hand so you may or may not have to send yours to him. He has alot of options to pick from, if you want to look him up- www.chuddybearleather.com

Re: Looking for a custom knife sheath maker

juan valdez on this forum makes knives and sheaths....I have only seen pics of them and reviews by members on here who have them and they truly look amazing and are made with great quality....he makes leather sheaths...not sure if its what your exactly looking for..