• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Looking for a Dog's Name

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Will be receiving this pup next week and the wife and I are finding it difficult to agree on a name. Beyond my better judge, I come to my brothers at the Hide to help with possible names. The dog is FEMALE and it's a Bernedoodle, which is a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle.

Let me kknow what you think...… before you ask, it's the one on the LEFT..........

Bernedoodle.jpg

Diana from Artemis....

Artemis (Roman equivalent is Diana) is one of the oldest, most complex and interesting forms of the Greek pantheon. The Olympian goddess is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, twin sister of Apollo and queen of the mountains, forests and hunting. She also is the protector of small children and animals.

Diana from Artemis....

Artemis (Roman equivalent is Diana) is one of the oldest, most complex and interesting forms of the Greek pantheon. The Olympian goddess is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, twin sister of Apollo and queen of the mountains, forests and hunting. She also is the protector of small children and animals.

That's a little too sophisticated for a country bumkin like me. I just learned that if I took my shoes off, I could count higher than 10......

I am trying to convince my wife our next pup will be named "Snarl's Barkley" You can go for that because I think I will be vetoed.

Reactions: Supersubes
    LIKA

LIKA. MEANING: This name derives from the Persian (Fārsi) “Zulaykha”, meaning “brilliant one, brilliant beauty, lovely one” (Egyptian: well-born, into power).

Reactions: BullGear
    lunch , if it don't act right . Crispy bacon , always a good name . You little and some grumbling was always my favorite name but that was for me when I got pop good and mad being an angle that did not happen very often lol . Pete if you like the little rascles . Lassie if you want to let your kids run a muck around town and let the dog save there lives all the time poor old dog having to rescue little billy from the mine shaft again . or this

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Sammy, Sammi, Sammie, Sami, Shelia, Shelly, Shelli, .....How ever you want to spell them. I'm sure I missed a few variations.

I cant get past feeling sorry for the poodle, unless it was the male in which case, how the hell?

Maybe "Lucky" would be a good one.

Raised, trained, and sold a female malinois to a department up in DE as a bomb dog. I named her Catfish. Thought it was a kick ass name and the department changed her name to fucking Xena. Bitch wont no warrior princess. That's why I sold her as a single purpose dog. They said they were going to use her as a dual purpose dog. I told them if they do that, she might get an officer killed. Hope they saw the light. Either way, Catfish was a cool ass name.

Boudica or Boudicca, also known as Boadicea or Boudicea, and in Welsh as Buddug, was a queen of the British Celtic Iceni tribe who led an uprising against the occupying forces of the Roman Empire in AD 60 or 61. She died shortly after its failure and was said to have poisoned herself.

Lucille. Cuz anything so innocent, and built like that's just got to be named Lucille.

10 bonus points for the one that identifies the movie reference.

Call her Lucy, for short.

We (read my Wife) got a Golden Doodle a few months ago. Since the name I wanted was cast aside, you can have it "Sassy". Here is Fuzzy Fuck aka Maggie.
    VABzlk5.jpg

Winnie.......

The Poodle!

Glad to see your getting a new dog.....really heals the wound of your loss!

Will be receiving this pup next week and the wife and I are finding it difficult to agree on a name. Beyond my better judge, I come to my brothers at the Hide to help with possible names. The dog is FEMALE and it's a Bernedoodle, which is a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle.

Let me kknow what you think...… before you ask, it's the one on the LEFT..........

View attachment 7270170
    Looks like kinda a short dog....mmmm.. Low..,, na never mind..

Call it Money. Thats what the hell you will be doing with it all the time. Spending money.

You don't know my friend. My last dog, who I put down on Monday had $8800 spent on his issues. These are just Vet bills, nothing more. But I'd spent another $8800 to keep him alive. Every time I come down the steps, I still look for him on the landing.

She will choose the name that you call her openly in your tribe.
    I named my boxer Josie, but she has chosen through her actions of throwing temper tantrums, "The Red Bitch".

She looks like a Cleopatra to me. Cleo for short.
    After she eats the couch, two lazy boys, and a bookshelf, her secret name in the tribe will probably be Jezebel.