• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Looking for a F open rifle

CSiebert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2010
Southeast missouri
I posted in classifieds I am looking for a F open rig. If anyone has something or knows of something out there for sale let me know.

Thanks Corey

Re: Looking for a F open rifle

just go to your local Savage retailer and buy an F Open rifle
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just go to your local Savage retailer and buy an F Open rifle
grin.gif
</div></div>

They are available on Buds Guns.

Are you looking for a simple F-Class Open Gun or a serious high-end competition gun?

Also, caliber and budget might be a good idea to have. I have a couple that I do not shoot as much since I moved to 7mm magnums, that I would consider selling, but they are premium rifles.

Register at usrifleteams.com and go to the for sale section of the Long Range forum. There is a complete high end F-open gun available there.

jeffvn has a great F-open 7WSM for sale and if I'm not mistaken it has a fresh Bartlein 9tw fitted by Warner tool on it.

Barnard action, dunno about the stock off the top of my head.

I know I should be putting my own money where my mouth is, but I'm maybe the rest of my lifetime away from being able to compete on such a level; and I have a pet craving to try the .280 Rem out in a long barrel as an F-Open chambering.

I think it's a viable choice, but I'm just not in a position to get all the workup done myself.

I suspect it's capable of comparing well enough with reference to the 7mm mags in a manner similar to the way the .30-'06 compares with the .300WM. Maybe a little less ballsy, easier on the shoulder, and easier on the bore's throat.

At any rate, I feel I'd have been remiss not to have made this mention within this topis.

Greg