• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Looking for a Forster Co-Ax

Wanting To Buy
Where are you located roughly, I have a zero coming and was debating on keeping mine or not. Mine is pretty new, but have been impressed with what Area 419 did so going that route. Hit me up if you want pics etc.

I should have jumped on one from midway 2 weeks ago. Anyone see any in stock?
Watch Amazon. I found some listed for like $450 on there. I looked up the sellers website and they were $349 on there. I still got it in about four days. I just checked and they show sold out.

I can’t find them on the Scheels website but, I was at Scheels in Sioux Falls, SD last week and they had one on display in the store. Kind of surprised me. I know they ship, might be worth giving them a call.
605-334-7767

Reactions: Mclovinguns
I can’t find them on the Scheels website but, I was at Scheels in Sioux Falls, SD last week and they had one on display in the store. Kind of surprised me. I know they ship, might be worth giving them a call.
605-334-7767
I was at the one in Rapid City today and they had nothing.