• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Looking for a good LR rifle class around Oklahoma or North Texas.....

jl3216

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2011
I'm trying to find a good long range shooting class somewhere in Oklahoma or Texas. Any suggestions??

Badlands is where I will be going here in less than 2 weeks. Have a couple buddies that have attended the course and heard nothing but good things. Ill give you an AAR after I have completed the course.

Badlands is where I will be going here in less than 2 weeks. Have a couple buddies that have attended the course and heard nothing but good things. Ill give you an AAR after I have completed the course.

I'll be there as well.

I highly recommend vxmarksmanship s of fort worth. Dan sanderford is the lead instructor. his course is extremely smooth, filled with content. You won't be disappointed

Thanks for mentioning vx had not heard of them and they are within 1.5 hr of my house. Going to check them out for sure.

+1 For Badlands. Tell Mr. Bobby and Mr. Steve I said hello LOL. YOu wont be disappointed. Great guys.I wasn't sure how much I would pick up but they had a lot more to offer than I expected

You cant beat it for the price.