• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for a Gunsmith

Re: Looking for a Gunsmith

Shumaker Gunworks out in Stephenville can do you a fine job, so can tripple G gunsmithing out in stephenville. The plus about shumaker is the trip to star arms got a pretty classy store with great CS

William Roscoe, in Haughon, LA is roughly a 3 hour drive from Dallas (according to a quick mapquest from Dallas to Haughton). I can't help you with anything closer than that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawgunner2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">William Roscoe, in Haughon, LA is roughly a 3 hour drive from Dallas (according to a quick mapquest from Dallas to Haughton). I can't help you with anything closer than that. </div></div>

He's also a Snipers Hide member,
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOBO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawgunner2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">William Roscoe, in Haughon, LA is roughly a 3 hour drive from Dallas (according to a quick mapquest from Dallas to Haughton). I can't help you with anything closer than that. </div></div>

He's also a Snipers Hide member,
wink.gif
</div></div>

...and does quality work.

Try Stick at S&S Precision in Argyle which is south of Denton on 377.
940 566 7001 They are open from Tues-Sat. He is a 1 man shop so you may need to call a few times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Stick at S&S Precision in Argyle which is south of Denton on 377.
940 566 7001 They are open from Tues-Sat. He is a 1 man shop so you may need to call a few times. </div></div>

I sent him a PM saying the same thing. I'd crown it for him but, Stick is a lot closer.