• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Looking for a Heritage Birds head

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
Looking for a Birds head in .22 WRM with the 3" barrel and wood grips. Can't find anything on line and my local ffl's say there are none in stock. So I know a lot of gun snobs are going to trash me but I have several SSA revolvers and one of my best shooters is a Heritage in a 5.75". I've always wanted a birds head shorty for hiking carry. I have a find notice out to my local ffl's here in Central TX but would be willing to pay for ffl transfer and shipping.

Just an idea, if you can't find the birds head. You can order the back strap kit and grips. I just did yesterday for my 4.75". I think it was around $68 including shipping. They are in short supply around here. We bought 2 the 4.75" and a 6.5". Dealers around here say they are having to take whatever gets shipped to them. I am located in Southern Missouri. Good luck!

Thanks ya'll. I got in touch with Heritage and they said the black pearl and cocobolo are both current production so I'm just gonna put an order in at my FFL.

Ordered one today at my local FFL. I did also receive a magnum cylinder for my other gun. $29 bucks direct from Heritage. I like this company.