• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a left handed SA stock

DANGERPACE

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys. I'll have a left handed r700 SA barreled action (benchmark medium palma) in a few weeks and I'm having trouble finding a stock. Anyone have a lefty stock they would sell? Thanks.

I'd pay for a new McMillan or manners if I could find one. I might end up getting a b&c so I can shoot right away, order a stock, and in 8 months or how ever long it takes to get it, sell the b&c. I'm trying to keep weight below 2.5lbs on the stock.

Sorry, its only the xray and up in lh. How about a ag composites or jcs composites? I ordered mine and they have about a 3 week lead time and on par with manners.

Might post this in the left hand sales section as a want to buy.

I have found 2 of my Grayboe left hand Renegade stocks in that section. I also sometimes see some good deals on McMillan and Manners stocks.

If you're looking for a chassis I can't help there, I have zero interest in them.

I have a basically brand new Manners TA that I have listed in the LH section if interested.

Didn't even know there was a LH sales. Looks like theres some stuff on there. AG looks good too. Thanks.