• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looking for a modified 284 case to fit a Hornady OAL gauge

raptor99

Minuteman
Oct 18, 2005
Pierre SD
Does anyone know where I can find a modified 284 case to fit the Hornady OAL gauge?? I can't seem to find one listed anywhere... Thanks guys!!

Try Josh at Copper Creek on Monday. I know that he sells them and can probably make you one if he doesn't have one in stock.

If you don't have luck there, PM me and send me a case. I bought the tap and can make you one. I made a bunch for myself that weren't available to purchase.

Todd

there's also a guy on accurate shooter who does it, you send him a couple fired cases, he will have it back in a week or so. do a search on it, he sometimes advertises in the reloading for sale column.

Idahoorion