• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a new stock

Gunfighter25

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2007
Hawaii
Looking for a new stock for my Anschutz 64 MPR. Would prefer one with a vertical grip and similar to a STC but with sling swivels for a sling or bipod. Would like a drop-in so I can use the original stock when I want to. An adjustable butt and cheek piece would be nice but not necessary.

Original stock is great but I can't get my hand into the correct position to squeeze the trigger correctly due to a few broken bones that didn't set right. I do well with an AR and My 10/22 has a B&C thumbhole silhouette stock with a vertical grip also. My range buddy was watching me struggle with my hand position and suggested using a vertical grip stock or moving the trigger back.

Any suggestions?

Gunfighter

Re: Looking for a new stock

Thanks Lancer. The Smallbore 1600 looks good - 3-way butt plate and adjustable cheek piece. Will call any find out their turn around time.

Gunfighter