• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking for a piece of your mind

Rhys

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2008
Mesa, AZ
Getting back into this thing. Getting parts together for another build, and I'm at a bit of a dilema on the glass. Rifle will be in 6.5x47, Keeping barrel short 18-22" most likely. Trying to keep the glass around $1700 give or take.

#1 IOR 3-18 FFP SH edition seeing these new for $1550 or so. Had one a while back and sold it when I got a smokin' deal on a S&B, so I never shot through it.

#2 USO 3.2-17 T-Pal. See these going used from $1500-$2000 prety regularly. Had a USO ST-10 on a .308 a couple years back and loved that scope.

If it was your money which way would you go and why? I can see benefits either way, and some of the differences may be just flip a coin.

New job is taking me to an area where I will have better access to some of the comps, so I plan to be getting back into that more heavily.

Re: Looking for a piece of your mind

Premier LT.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3ZsBpuuKW7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>