• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a pouch

packratt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2005
VA
Looking for a pouch that will fit in a pants pocket (about 2"x4")
Doesn't have to be heavy weight material. Just need something to hold change, microleatherman and pill bottle.

My brother's ex found the one I've been using (promo sample) and I've got no desire to contact that BI@#$ to ask her where she got it.

Thanks

Re: Looking for a pouch

well since you're talking about putting change in it, id assume you'd prefer a zipper closure? or at least something like velcro or elastic that would close completely.
Might be easier just to have someone whip one up. what color you looking for?

Zipper preferred. The one I've got now is made out of some material lighter than 500 dernier cordura.

Guess I need to find time to get by REI or Dicks and see what they have. I'm hoping someone on here has an idea because the hours they have me working makes getting by stores difficult.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is this really snipers hide related? </div></div>

if you want it tacticool then sure...even SH Equipment related if you want to be specific.

no less related then ye ole show off your girlfriends tits thread...which we all enjoy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is this really snipers hide related? </div></div>

if you want it tacticool then sure...even SH Equipment related if you want to be specific.

no less related then ye ole show off your girlfriends tits thread...which we all enjoy </div></div>

i should have specified the forum it was listed under.

but i see your point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is this really snipers hide related?</div></div>

Ya it is. He is looking for something to carry small disc shaped targets to the range in!

Panty 6 made me a really cool draw string pouch for change and stuff about those same dimensions. The material is a really tough, plus besides being soft it fits into my pocket real nice. The draw string is a double loop through the top, so it requires a little bit to open it up. It has never divested itself of it's contents while in pocket and so far has lasted two years plus one deployment

I've got a 2"x4" hiking pouch with a rope, stopper setup - If you want it I'll throw it in an envelope...send me a buck for postage..

blackhawk had made a pouch for what your looking for I think is was a bdu sargo pouch organizer. they came in a couple of sizes. I didnt see it in the new catalog, maybe they have it on their web site. there might be a couple other manufacturers that make a similar item

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sir Alfred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Packratt, where do you live in VA? Do you carry the change loose in the pouch? How big of a pill bottle? </div></div>

I'm near Richmond. Pill bottle is one of those stainless ones that's about 1"x3/4", just big enough to keep a couple doses of my take as needed meds.

Thanks to c_bass16 for stitching me up some. Quick turn around and just what I was looking for.