• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a quality shooting game?

The_Punisher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2010
MICH
I have been eyeing the Long range shooting game on Mildot.com, the demo. Are there any other shooting games that are more for training then just for fun?? They just came out with the New version, anyone have experience with the others??

Re: Looking for a quality shooting game?

I still play NRA Gun Club for PS2. Not exactly overly long ranges, but it's fun none the less.

If you mean video game, I don't think any of them can teach you anything beyond basic wind reading and mill dot ranging. If you want a good long range shooting game, try F-class
smile.gif

NRA gun club... it's ok... pisses me off though cause I can't invert the aim.

Modern Warfare 1 has one part where wind is a factor but that's it.

Modern Warfare 2 has some great stuff but nothing about wind and range.

I am not afilliated with that website, but theirs seems good for training. The demo is free, game is 39 bucks. Cant decide if its worth it! Thanks.

All the games suck and don't teach how to pull the trigger. I have some for sale. I played them for the time killing they did. Time is not something I have to kill anymore. I will sell them all for $50 shipped. Crysis, halo, marine sniper, call of duty, call of duty 4, joint ops, battle field 2. A couple expansion packs with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NRA gun club... it's ok... pisses me off though cause I can't invert the aim.</div></div>

Yes you can. After to add yourself to the player list, highlight your name and press R1. Then go to options and you can invert the aim and change sensitivity.

I recently downloaded a pc game called Sniper Elite, I'm still on the rookie level, but its been sorta' fun. You can include wind, and gravity. The game is from 2005 the graphics are about the same as Metal of Honor. It was $25 and downloaded in about an hour. You also have to do breath control and monitor your heart rate, About 90% of the game has the player in the prone you can set up the game to be less acurate if you are kneeling or standing you also have to scan with your binos and they see better than than your scope. When you make a good shot it follows the path of the bullet to include its impact on the bad guy. Not a bad way to pass time. Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock21SF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are these ps2 or ps3</div></div>

NRA Gun Club is PS2.