• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking for a reticle like this, but not an IOR

Rifletuner

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2007
Australia
My son and I both shot a rifle with an IOR scope recently and we both liked the reticle a lot. I would really like something like this in a scope thats not an IOR. Is there anything out there that would fit the bill? It has a floating dot in the center, then a Christmas tree in the lower section for hold overs. The below picture shows the reticle inverted, but it was the best I could find.

Screen-_Shot-2017-07-30-at-13.10.55.png

The Vortex EBR-7B in the AMG, or the Kahles SKMR3 reticle both have floating center dot and Christmas tree

OP, most of the above advice is golden, are you looking for a mil or moa reticle and what price range for the scope? These are the tops that come to mind:
  • Minox MR4
  • Kahles SKMR / SKMR3 / MSRK
  • Vortex EBR-7B
  • March FML-1
  • Athlon APRS1
  • Sig DEV-L
  • Finn Accuracy MSR2 (found later this year in Steiner, Schmidt & Bender and Tangent Theta)
  • Horus H59 / Tremor 3 (found in many scope manufacturers scopes, but more cluttered than the above Christmas tree styles)

Reactions: CSTactical