• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a solid gunsmith for my CZ 455

boy412

Meat Popsicle
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Mid-Atlantic area
I have a new CZ455 Stainless. Its not horrible but could be shooting a lot better. I also really don't like the factory stock and have bought a Boyd's varmint stock and a new heavy barrel for it. I'd really like to pillar bed it and am looking for someone to do the work for me. Curious to hear if there are outfits like Connecticut Precision Chambering that do similar work on CZ's? A CZ whisperer if you will? I've looked around a bit and only found references to people that are retired, etc.

Are there any gunsmiths out there that specialize in CZ rimfires?

Thx...

Maybe Langley, not sure if he is still doing it. I don't have a contact for him, but I have seen some of his rifles on here. Great shooters.

Reactions: *rim-star*
Maybe Langley, not sure if he is still doing it. I don't have a contact for him, but I have seen some of his rifles on here. Great shooters.

I agree....John Langly, and I am sure there are others

Reactions: boy412
Did you buy a CZ heavy barrel or custom barrel? I know when I changed from factory to a Lilja straight tapper it made a world of difference.

Thanks! I will check him out. :)

Forgot about Joe. I usually think of him for 10/22, not bolt. But he is excellent by all counts.

heard great things about Mark Penrod too. Not sure if he works on CZs